The McAdams tuners/metronomes are known for being the loudest, most powerful portable metronomes you can buy, and the new Model 30 is no different. It features exciting new features, but maintains the same trusted quality. At first glance, the Model 30 resembles the Model 20, but it is clad in a classy black case instead of the time-honored gray. It has been completely new design inside.
It is designed for use in the classroom and includes metronome and tuning functions, a stopwatch, and a spectrum analyzer.
- Backlit graphic display
- Metronome tempos from 30-220 beats per minute
- Set tempo by controls or tapping
- Improved measure handling
- Full-function infrared remote control
- Five-octave chromatic tone source (E1-E6)
- Tempered tuning for band and perfect tuning for open strings
- Variable pitch reference +/- 20 cents adjustable in cents or Hz
- Visual tuner
- Stopwatch that can run while you use the other functions
- Spectrum analyzer to visualize tone quality
- Built-in tilt stand
- Ability to save frequently used settings
- 11" x 9" x 9"
- 8 lbs.