Warburton A.P.E Anti-Pressure Exerciser for Trumpet
The innovative Warbuton A.P.E. aids players in the development of quality fundamental skills with the added benefit of reducing excessive mouthpiece pressure.
The Warburton A.P.E Anti-Pressure Exerciser stands apart from other buzzing aids on the market due its unique spring loaded air outlet valve. Developing players commonly apply excessive mouthpiece pressure. The Warburton A.P.E Anti-Pressure Exerciser aids the player in limiting excessive mouthpiece pressure. While buzzing with your mouthpiece in the A.P.E, as you apply mouthpiece pressure, the spring loaded air outlet value will gradually close. If you apply great enough pressure the valve will close completely and the buzz will stop until you reduce your applied mouthpiece pressure.
- Reinforces quality fundamental brass technique
- Helps to reduce excessive mouthpiece pressure
- Durable Derlin plastic construction
- Tenor Trombone, French Horn, and Cornet sizes also available
- Also available in silver plated brass (trumpet only)