Everything you need for a new way to play Boomwhackers tuned percussion tubes- like a xylophone! Using the Xylotote tube holder lets you lay the Boomwhackers tubes flat for fast, easy individual play with the included mallets.
For ages 3 & up.
- One 26" long x 10" wide cotton Xylotote, with elastic bands to hold 8 Boomwhackers tubes, small outside pocket, hook-and-loop fasteners to roll everything up when you're done playing, and a convenient carrying handle.
- One pair of 11-1/2" rubber-headed mallets (wood shafts).
- 8 Boomwhackers tuned plastic percussion tubes, ranging in length from 12" to 24". Pitches start at middle C, with a different color is used for each pitch: C1 (red), D1 (orange), E1, (yellow), F1 (light green), G1 (aqua), A1 (violet), B1 (fuchsia), and C2 (red).
- One Octavator tube cap - when placed on the end of a Boomwhackers tube, it lowers the pitch of the tube by one octave (8 notes lower in sound).
- One Whack-a-Doodle-Doo songbook, featuring 19 familiar and one original children's songs. Each note is colored to match the corresponding Boomwhackers tube.
Whack-a-Doodle-Doo is 32 pages; contents: Baa Baa Black Sheep, Big Cheese (original song by Craig Ramsell), Billy Boy, Camptown Races, Here We Go 'Round the Mulberry Bush, Hush Little Baby, London Bridge, Lullaby, Mary Had a Little Lamb, The Muffin Man, Oh Susanna, The Old Gray Mare, Old MacDonald, On Top of Old Smoky, Over the River & Through the Wood, Row Row Row Your Boat, There's a Hole in the Bucket, This Old Man, 3 Blind Mice, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.