Players of all levels will enjoy the precise, uniform intonation of the 20 series recorders. These recorders, made of ABS resin, combine outstanding Yamaha quality with durability for the ultimate in lightweight recorders. Ease of play makes the 20 series the perfect place to start.
- Cotton Candy Blue (YRS-20BB)
- Sour Apple Green (YRS-20BG)
- Bubble Gum Pink (YRS-20BP)
This item is eligible for free shipping on recorder orders of 100 pieces or more (more info).
- Key of C
- Double holes; C-C#, D-D#
- Three piece construction
- Baroque fingering
- Recorder is 12-3/4" long.
- Includes a plastic carrying bag and fingering chart. Yamaha recorders do not include a cleaning rod! We recommend purchasing item# 450806 (Basic Beat Recorder Cleaning Rod).
- After playing, wipe out moisture inside of recorder (use a lint-free gauze or cloth); then put the recorder in it's case. Use item # 450806 - Recorder Cleaning Rod with the cloth.
- The labium (where the air flows in the front of the recorder just under the mouthpiece), and section immediately surrounding it, is the most important part for sound production. Be careful not to damage it in any way.
- The mouthpiece section is the part most easily dirtied;always keep it clean. Wipe the outer surface clean whenever it becomes dirty. NEVER use benzine or methyl alcohol.
- Use recorder cream around the joints when assemblying your recorder.
Note: We recommend washing them in warm water with a light detergent (like dish soap). Do not wash these in a dishwasher (due to inconsistent water temperatures can cause warping).