Congratulations to our October Pin It to Win It Winner - Misty Kikoler!
We are pleased to announce our October winner for our Pin It To Win It contest! A big congrats to Misty Kikoler, a music teacher in Missouri. We can tell Misty and her students make a lot of noise in her classrooms - she had great links to recorders, boomwhackers, Orff instruments, and percussion! And we bet they sound great! Misty also pinned a lot of movement products like parachutes and scarves to help students develop their motor skills.
You can find Misty's board here: http://pinterest.com/mstkikoler/west-music-inspires-my-class/
Let's change things up for next month - show us your classroom plans and inspirations for the holidays! How do you incorporate the holidays into your music classroom or therapy sessions and what do your students like to do? Let us know! Keep getting creative and make sure to tell us why West Music inspires your classroom. And if you haven't created a board yet - what are you waiting for? Ready, Set, PIN! Happy Holidays everyone!
Here's how to play:
- Sign up for a free account at www.pinterest.com
- Create a board titled "West Music Inspires My Class"
- Pin images of your classroom inspirations, include favorite instruments, products, books, lesson plans, activities and more!
- Under each pin, include the hashtags #WestMusic and #InspireMyClass
- When your board is complete, post a comment on our "Inspire My Class" pinboard at pinterest.com/westmusic
The West Music panel of judges will choose one winner a month, based on creativity and variety of products. The winner will be announced each month in our monthly e-newsletter and receive a $100 West Music Gift Certificate. Ready, set, PIN!