Coralville, IA – June 9, 2015
– The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) recently announced that West Music, headquartered in Coralville, IA, has been recognized as a Top 100 Dealer. This recognition honors the industry's best, brightest, and most proactive music retailers.
"For the fifth straight year, West Music is honored to be recognized as a Top 100 Dealer by the National Association of Music Merchants. This perennial recognition is a direct result of our committed associates’ passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience through quality products and services and our belief that participation in music has a positive impact on every person’s life." said Robin Walenta, President of West Music.
Top 100 Dealer
The retail music product stores that receive the distinction of being a "Top 100 Dealer" are judged by a panel of industry experts on criteria including:
- Showing a clear understanding that the success of a retail store is directly related to customer satisfaction.
- Preparing for future success with sound planning, marketing and training initiatives.
- Providing a retail experience worth returning for and recommending others to.
- Designing a floor plan, merchandising and marketing that encourages repeat sales.
- Using the web and social media in engaging, effective ways.
“The NAMM Top 100 Dealers go beyond running a successful business, they are ambassadors for music and music education in their communities,” said Joe Lamond, president and CEO of NAMM. “They generously share their passion for music with both longtime customers and those just beginning their musical journey. What they add to their communities can best be measured in the number of lives positively impacted through music.”
The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) is the not-for-profit association with a mission to strengthen the $17 billion music products industry. NAMM is comprised of approximately 9,900 members located in 100 countries. NAMM events and members fund The NAMM Foundation’s efforts to promote the pleasures and benefits of music, and advance active participation in music making across the lifespan. For more information about NAMM, please visit namm.org, call 1.800.767.NAMM (6266) or follow the organization on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.