Beginning in the Middle
By Konnie Saliba
Easy to moderately difficult materials for students in grade 4-6, with Orff instruments. Musical and movement challenges with humor; wide variety, including rondos, canons and additives.
- Taught with words: Find a Familiar Rhyme and Add a "Jazzy" Beat; Rondo For Unpitched Percussion.
- Songs without accompaniments: 24 Robbers (canon), Silly Little Song, Play the New Red Drum, Aunt Rebecca.
- Songs with easy accompaniments: Hey Mr. Alligator, Ready For Dinner, The Yellow Tulip, Little Wheel, Eever Iver Over?, A Secret, Animals Bugs and One Hippopotamus.
- Songs with medium-difficult accompaniments: The Popcorn Man, Mountains High and Rivers Wide, Hallelu, Sleep Baby Sleep.
- Crazy Song.Performance pieces: Follow Me, Dorian Dance, Are We Alike?, The Guru Song, Rondo Fun.
Show all answers
| Sort by
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!