Variations for Infants through Seniors
By Anne Green Gilbert
Music by Eric Chappelle
Running time: 85 minutes
Anne Green Gilbert is recognized as one of the leading dance educators in the country. She developed the BrainDance based upon the 8 movement patterns of early human development which wire the central nervous system.
The BrainDance offers benefits such as improved mood, reduced stress, and increased alertness and concentration. It can be used at home, at school, or in the office, as well as in the dance studio. Use the BrainDance for brain integration, recuperation and oxygenation, a centering body/brain warm-up, and/or to wake-up or calm-down.
You can do the BrainDance standing, sitting, traveling through space, or lying on a bare floor. You can do it alone or with a partner. You can do it in 5 minutes or stretch it out to a half hour.
In this DVD, follow Anne as she teaches the BrainDance to students ranging in age from toddlers to seniors. An enclosed pamphlet gives background information on the BrainDance, its benefits, its structure, its variations, dance concepts to integrate and helpful hints.
1. Introduction with Anne Green Gilbert
2. BrainDance with Rhymes for ages 2 1/2 to 5
3. BrainDance Standing for ages 6 to Adults - Short Version
4. BrainDance Sitting in Chairs for ages 6 to Adults
5. BrainDance Lying Down for ages 8 to Adults
6. BrainDance Traveling and/or with a Partner for ages 6 to Adult
7. BrainDance with Rhymes for ages Walking to 2 1/2
8. BrainDance Standing for ages 6 to Adults - Integrating Concepts
9. BrainDance Standing for ages 6 to Adults - Variations
No reviews available.
© 2017 West Music Company