Upgraded to make it even better for presentations and classrooms, the Califone PA419-Q now features bluetooth streaming capability and an updated remote. The PA419-02 has two wireless mic receivers and can even support a third presenter (with a wired mic) at the same time.
The PA419-Q is the first PA made for use in schools and churches to feature Bluetooth & NFC (Near Field Communication) for quick and easy wireless audio streaming from a Bluetooth-enabled device. In addition to straight voice amplification out to groups up to 300 people (or in rooms up to 2,000 square feet), a computer (to the line input) or a projector (from the line out) can be quickly connected for multimedia presentations.
With the voice priority of the PA419-Q, making announcements through a connected microphone automatically mutes any music that’s being played. Three seconds after the speaking stops, the music will return to its previous level.
The PA419-Q runs on AC power or its rechargeable lithium battery (20% lighter than lead-acid batteries), and plays for at least 2.5 hours on a single charge.
The PA419-Q includes remote control and a single hand-held wireless microphone.
Califone PA419-Q Portable PA Speaker Features:
- Care-free portability with a built-in handle
- Near Field Communication connection area
- Digital display with USB/SD card slot for added connectibility
- Control panel with Music/Speech button, mic/aux/MP3/master volume controls, aux inputs & audio line out, video outs, voice priority switch
- Combo XLR / 1/4” mic input
- RCA and single 3.5mm inputs for connecting smartphones & tablets
- Wireless Mic Receiver #1, channel selector, volume, audio & RF indicators
- Wireless Mic Receiver #2, channel selector, volume, audio & RF indicators
- Standard 1 3/8” pole mount (underneath) for optimal elevated placement
- Lithium battery is +20% lighter and holds a longer charge
- Remote control includes pitch adjustment for digital audio +/- 20% (in 3% increments), which is ideal for dance/music teachers
- Runs on AC/DC power for indoor / outdoor flexibility, and even recharges when the PA419-02 is plugged in
- Includes remote control and a single hand-held wireless microphone
- Power Adapter: 100-240V~50-60Hz switching-type with DC 18V/3.33A output
- Operating Voltage: 12-18 V (DC)
- Max Current: 5 A
- Battery Recharge Time: < 10 hours
- Battery Usage Time: > 2.5 - 3.5 hours (Max Power)
- Sensitivity: (MIC) 7.4 mV / (AUX) 190 mV
- Power Output: 30W RMS
- Speaker: 6.5", 4 ohm, full-range
- Battery Capacity: 6 AH
- NFC: 13.56 MHz on ISO/IEC 18000-3 air interface and at rates ranging from 106 kbit/s to 424 kbit/s
- Receiver Frequency: 902-928 MHz
- Channels: 16
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Type: FM
- Wireless Mic Receivers: 2
Q319 Handheld Wireless Mic
- Quantity: 1
- Range: Up to 150'
- Other Features: Amplifier, 2 16-channel UHF receivers, XLR/1/4” Mic Input, RCA Aux Input, 3.5mm Aux Input, RCA Line Output, Composite RCA Video Outputs, Standard 1-3/8” tripod mounting hole on bottom
- Weight: Actual 15 lbs., shipping 21 lbs.
- Safety: Approved safe for use in schools, daycare centers, churches, business and government facilities