By Susan Hammonds.
Each Teaching Edition will contain:
- Introductory Booklet - Track Listings and How to use the Teaching Edition (16 pages)
- Nine Classical Kids CDs - Mr. Bach Comes to Call, Beethoven Lives Upstairs, Vivaldi's Ring of
Mystery, Mozart's Magic Fantasy, Tchaikovsky Discovers America, Daydreams and Lullabies,
Song of the Unicorn, Mozart's Magnificent Voyage and Hallelujah Handel.
- Two Classical Kids DVDs - Beethoven Lives Upstairs and Mr. Bach Comes to Call
- Classical Kids Teacher's Resources CD-ROM - Digital versions of Teacher's Notes for the 9
Includes over 70 pieces of music, background facts, and activities based on integrated curriculum.
Full scripts to read along with the CDs.
Talking points for the new SlideShow DVD.
- Classical Kids Music Only CD - More than 40 minutes of Classical Kids composers' music without
dialogue. Also includes a collection of fun sound effects.
- Classical Kids Slideshow DVD - features over 150 images to visually bring alive the composers'
times. The Talking Points on the CD-ROM move students beyond passive viewers to active
discussants skilled in higher order thinking and concrete art activities.