The Cordoba 20SM is a soprano size ukulele that features a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. The handmade and traditional wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for the both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
All Cordoba ukuleles come with Nylgut strings.
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: All natural wood inlay in a herringbone pattern
- Finish: Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 343m (13.5")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 39mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 16 total
- Body Width & Length: 130mm at the upper bout / 180mm at lower bout / 530mm in total length
- Overall Length: 21.25"
- Body Depth: 59mm at lower bout / 52mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver tuners with Pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut 4U