The Cordoba 20TM is a tenor size ukulele that features a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. The natural wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
All Cordoba ukuleles come with Nylgut strings.
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: All natural wood inlay in a herringbone pattern
- Finish: Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 432m (17")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 39mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 231mm (9 1/8") width at lower bout / 173mm at upper bout / 673mm (26.5 in.) total length
- Overall Length: 26.5"
- Body Depth: 79mm (3 1/8") at lower bout / 67mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver tuners with Pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut 10U