The 22 Series was created to bring the most popular guitar tonewood combination of spruce and Indian rosewood to the ukulele. The 22S is a soprano sized ukulele featuring a solid spruce top paired with Indian rosewood back and sides, rosewood bridge, fingerboard, and headstock veneer, and mahogany neck. The aesthetic is subtle and refined, with a sleek high gloss finish, and timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and matching purfling.
All Cordoba ukuleles come with Nylgut strings.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Black ABS Binding / Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: All-natural wooden rope pattern purfling
- Rosette: Hand-inlaid wooden rope pattern
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck/Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 350mm (13.75")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 40mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 16 total
- Body Width & Length: 5.25" at upper bout, 7" at lower bout, 9.5" length
- Overall Length: 21"
- Body Depth: 2.25" at upper bout, 2.5" at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila 4U