The Drum Workshop DWCP5500D 3-Leg Hi-Hat Stand features a ball bearing hinge and a unique bearing link connector. It also has the patented Lateral Cymbal Seat Adjustment which utilizes a specially-made nylon insert wing nut for easily adjusting the angle of the bottom cymbal, even while playing.
- The Uni-Body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The unique Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
- Tallest playing height: 42"
- Lowest playing height: 28"