The Drum Workshop DWCP9300 Drumset Snare Stands are the only stands designed with double pedal set-ups in mind. The offset basket allows optimal snare positioning while remaining balanced.
- The knurled Snare Basket Knob can be easily reversed, allowing the basket to be in a more closed position for holding smaller drums.
- The snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the Large Reset Handle and double locked with TechLock.
- The Snare Basket can easily be removed from the tilter, enabling quick snare changes.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- Height 16” – 25”
- Double Braced Legs w with 1 ¼” Base Tube, 1" Upper Tube