The American Standard Stratocaster® is the same great best-selling, go-to guitar it has always been, and now it’s upgraded with aged plastic parts and full-sounding Fender® Custom Shop Fat ’50s pickups. The latest iteration of our time-honored classic, it is the very essence of Strat tone and remains a beauty to see, hear and feel.
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. No-Load Tone Control (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Bent Steel Saddles
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bullets® 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Bent Steel Saddles with Elongated String Slots, Copper Infused High Mass 100% Metal Bridge Block, Thinner Undercoat Finish for Improved Body Resonance, Tinted Neck, Aged Plastic Parts.