Buy 5 or more for $432.00 each
GAMEPLAN Grade Three Charts and Visuals with Digital Resources
By Jeff Kriske and Randy DeLelles
These charts and visuals correlate with the Gameplan Grade 3 Curriculum. There are full-color spiral-bound charts and 238 visuals, cards and manipulatives labelled and organized in a convenient cardboard storage system.
Each set of Charts & Visuals now contains a Digital Supplement created with the SMART Notebook software and accredited with SMART's Premium Content Status. The Digital Supplement contains all of the Charts and approximately 50% of the Visuals. (Not all visuals are intended for digital use. Visuals used as flash cards or in small group work are NOT included in the digital supplement.) In addition to the SMART file, all of the Charts are also included in Power Point format. The Digital Supplement does not include lesson plans from the curriculum or any of the recordings.
- 22 full color, attractive charts (19" x 26") spiral bound in chronological order
- Two sets of 6 melodic flash cards to reinforce Major and minor pentatonic
- 15 eight-beat rhythm cards reinforcing Grade Three rhythmic patterns
- Five packets of cards to help students explore the relationship between different note values
- A set of 15 cards to help students visualize form
- A set of 10 stick-figure cards to spark creative movement ideas
- A half dozen visuals, cards and manipulatives that accompany specific lessons
- Total of 133 pieces labeled and organized in a conveninent storage system
5.0 (based on 1 customer reviews)
© 2017 West Music Company