Buy 5 or more for $441.00 each
GAMEPLAN Grade Four Charts and Visuals with Digital Resources
By Jeff Kriske and Randy DeLelles
These charts and visuals correlates with the Gameplan Grade 4 Curriculum. There are 22 full-color spiral-bound charts and over 70 visuals, cards and manipulatives organized in a convenient cardboard storage system.
Each set of Charts & Visuals now contains a Digital Supplement created with the SMART Notebook software and accredited with SMART's Premium Content Status. The Digital Supplement contains all of the Charts and approximately 50% of the Visuals. (Not all visuals are intended for digital use. Visuals used as flash cards or in small group work are NOT included in the digital supplement.) In addition to the SMART file, all of the Charts are also included in Power Point format. The Digital Supplement does not include lesson plans from the curriculum or any of the recordings.
- 22 full-color charts (19" x 26") spiral bound in chronological order
- 2 sets of six melodic flash cards to reinforce Major and minor pentatonic
- a set of 15 cards used to help students visualize form
- 15 eight-beat rhythm cards reinforcing Grade Three rhythmic patterns
- 5 packets of cards to help students explore the relationship between different note values
- a set of 10 stick figure cards to spark creative movement ideas
- 6 sets of visuals, cards and manipulatives that accompany specific lessons
5.0 (based on 1 customer reviews)
© 2018 West Music Company