Hetman Synthetic Piston Lubricants provide superior wear and corrosion protection for all types of piston valves. Whether your instrument has Monel, stainless steel, or nickel-plated pistons, these long-lasting, non-gumming lubricants will provide for an action that is smooth, quick and consistent. Three nontoxic viscosity grades are available in 60 ml controlled dropper tip bottles:
1. LIGHT PISTON - Specifically formulated for close tolerance piston valves.
2. PISTON - Designed for instruments with piston valves having average clearance.
3. CLASSIC PISTON - Synthetic protection for your classic instrument. Specially formulated oil helps to seal piston valves that exhibit greater than average clearance. Helps prevent valves from sticking.
The extensive range of Hetman Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
• Leading Edge Technology - each lubricant embodies the most advanced technology, providing superior, longer-lasting performance, and protection against wear and corrosion.
• Application-Specific - each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application.
• Compatibility - each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum-based oils, avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics.
• Easy Application - each lubricant is packaged with a dispensing system that allows convenient application to the most difficult-to-reach lubrication points.
• Application Guide - an easy-to-follow application guide is available that clearly describes the proper use of each product.
No reviews available.
© 2017 West Music Company