Interactive Now Volume 1
By Debbie Anderson and Phyllis Thomas
Grades K - 5
Formally called Smartboard Now Smartboard Activities, this collection of 10 interactive lessons is designed specifically for use in the K-5 music classroom. The lessons are designed to enhance your teaching through fun, motivating and engaging lessons that come alive on your SMARTBoard. Lesson suggestions and printable worksheets and resources are embedded within the interactive lessons. Some activities have sound files. Developed by music educators Debbie Anderson and Phyllis Thomas, these exciting materials are student tested and proven to be effective in teaching music concepts.
Volume 1 features:
1. Apple Tree – Perfect for teaching beginning notation, steady beat, and audiation
2. Pretzels and Popsicles – Use stick notation to create rhythm patterns
3. "La Raspa" - Learn about Mariachi music and rondo form
4. Leap to the Staff - A great introduction to the treble staff
5. Loose Tooth – Practice reading quarter notes, quarter rests, and pairs of eighth notes
6. Melodic Flash Cards (Set 1) - Read and sing sol, mi, and la from a three-line staff
7. Pizza Rhythms - A fun way to study rhythm relationships and write your own ostinato
8. Rhythm Flash Cards (Set 1) - So simple and so much fun!
9. What Do You Hear? (Set 1) - Introduce beginning dictation
10. Yankee Doodle - A perfect way to reinforce beat vs. rhythm
Works on Mac and Windows OS. In order to open the SMART Notebook files on this CD, the SMART Notebook software must be installed on the computer.
The latest version of SMART Notebook software can be downloaded free from here with a product key (link).
Instructions for downloading the software can be found here (link).
Without a product key, the SMART Notebook software is available for use for 30 days.
No reviews available.
© 2018 West Music Company