Interactive Now Volume 2
By Debbie Anderson and Phyllis Thomas
Formally called Smartboard Now Smartboard Acitvities, Volume 2 is a collection of 10 new lessons from Debbie Anderson and Physllis Thomas. Lessons include new files (to expand your reperotire) and the popular What Do You Hear? (Melody and Rhythm versions), and Rhythm Flash Cards (Set 2).
Volume 2 additional features:
1. Beat Box (Set 1) - An introductory lesson for K-1 students about sound/no sound and one sound or two sounds
2. Blast from the Staff - A competitive note-reading game
3. Bow, Wow, Wow - Practice reading rhythms with iconic notation
4. Hands On Treble Clef - Use a hand staff to teach and compose with melodic notation
5. Rhythm Notation Station (Set 1) - Seasonal charts for reinforcing rhythmic notation
6. “The Star-Spangled Banner” Memory Game - Teach the meaning of the lyrics to our national anthem with this interactive lesson
7. Peter and the Wolf Matching Games - A great way to teach this classic
Works on Mac and Windows OS. In order to open the SMART Notebook files on this CD, the SMART Notebook software must be installed on the computer.
The latest version of SMART Notebook software can be downloaded free from here with a product key (link).
Instructions for downloading the software can be found here (link).
Without a product key, the SMART Notebook software is available for use for 30 days.
No reviews available.
© 2018 West Music Company