What could be more fun than the new Tiki Ukulele?!? Kolohe (The mischievous rascal) has turned the world upside down with these new ukuleles. The completely amazing Tiki bridge is just the start! To begin, these ukuleles are made with all Linden wood, they have a satin finish in eight colors (Pretty in Pink, Passion Purple, Really Red, Black, Ocean Blue, Checkerboard, Seafoam Green, and Yello Yellow).
What makes these ukuleles different?
- They are for lefties and righties!!! There are markers on both sides of the fretboard so you just need to switch the strings around and are good to go (these come setup for right-handed players)
- Strung with genuine Aquila strings
- Equipped with upgraded chrome plated geared tuning machines for the most stable tuning.
- Size: Concert
- Scale Length: 15”
- Width at Nut: 35m
- Top, Back and Sides: Linden Wood
- Machines: Geared with Chrome Buttons
- Neck: Linden
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Dot on 5,7,10,12
- Neck inlays: Lefty and Righty 5,7,10,12
- Bridge: Rosewood Tiki
- Neck/Body Joined: 14th Fret
- # of Frets: 18
- Electronics: Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- Color: Pretty in Pink