The Sledgehammer clip-on tuner offers features for the advanced player and beginning guitarists. Easy to operate with one hand, the high-contrast and high-brightness color LCD display ensures clear visibility. Featuring a sturdy clip mechanism for a strong, flexible hold and the accuracy Korg tuners are known for.
When in guitar mode, the Sledgehammer tuner will help prevent string breakage by displaying a warning if the high E string is tightened excessively.
Can be used with acoustic guitars, up to 7-string electric guitars, and up to 6-string bass guitars. Also has a chromatic feature, so it can be used with other instruments.
Korg SHG1 Sledgehammer Clip-On Tuner features:
- Easily operated with shuttle switch
- Color LCD shows the pitch in vivid color
- Dedicated guitar/bass modes and flat/capo settings
- Over-winding warning for the first string, ideal for beginners
- A clip mechanism that provides strong holding power as well as flexibility
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Tuning Range (sine wave): Chromatic: A0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4,186 Hz) | Guitar: B1 flat5 (46.25 Hz) – E4 capo7 (493.88 Hz) | Bass: B0 flat5 (23.12 Hz) – C3 (130.81 Hz)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Reference Pitch: 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Flat Tuning: 1 – 5 semitones (In semitones steps)
- Capotasto Tuning: 1 – 7 semitones (In semitones steps)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 63 x 62 x 52 mm / 2.48” x 2.44” x 2.05”
- Weight: 25 g / 0.88 oz. (including battery)
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Accessories Included: CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)