The Toobaloo is an innovative phone-like device that allows children to hear themselves clearly while speaking softly into it. The design of the Toobaloo magnifies their voice allowing them to hear their sounds and words distinctly.
Perfect for music students, beginner and intermediate readers, children with speech disorders, foreign language students, and special needs students.
- Helps students focus on their voice by making their speech louder and clearer.
- Helps students build confidence in reading and comprehension.
- Provides motivation to read and reread their stories.
- Gives students opportunities to read aloud daily.
- Students are able to listen more clearly to their reading rate, phrasing and expression (sound, duration, pitch and stress).
- Encourage a quieter voice.
- Lightweight for easy handling.
- Made of break-resistant plastic.
- Useable year after year.
- CPSIA certified
- Made in the USA.
- Color: BLUE
To clean, use liquid dishwashing soap, alcohol wipes, or put in the TOP rack of the dishwasher.
Ages: 3 years and older