The GPCPA4 Rosewood adds tonal color and variety. The model features a 14-fret cutaway with fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile necks, and Fishman's F1 Analog onboard electronics. Perfect for all performing artists.
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14-Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid 'X' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16'
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4'
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4'
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8'
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28 - White Corian
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16'
- Saddle: 16' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog