Twelve famous Motown songs originally sung by The Supremes, Temptations, Four Tops, Martha & the Vandellas and The Marvelettes made "child proof" and super for hours of dancing fun. The guide includes easy-to-follow directions for choreographed dances as well as sing-along lyrics.
1. A B C (Jackson Five Dance)
2. Proud Mary (The Funky Chicken)
3. Dancing in the Street (The Boston Monkey)
4. You Keep Me Hangin' On (the Bus Stop line dance)
5. I Can't Help Myself (The Stroll)
6. Please, Mr. Postman (The Penguin)
7. Do You Love Me? (The Jerk)
8. I Heard It Through the Grapevine (The Bump - done with a partner)
9. I Can't Get Next to You (The Tighten Up)
10. Get Ready (The Monkey)
11. You Can't Hurry Love (The Wobble)
12. Heatwave (the Hitch Hike)
No reviews available.
© 2018 West Music Company