One, Two, Three...Echo Me! Orff Companion
By Donna Dirksing
Grades K - 5
A collection of songs with Orff arrangements to be used by itself or as a supplement to the original 1, 2, 3...Echo Me! With this book, students continue to develop the skill of singing in tune as part of the Orff process. Grade levels are suggested for each lesson and arrangements can be adapted to different student ability levels.
- Explore Singing and Speaking Voice: Bake a Cake, Good King Leopold, Make a Sound.
- Songs for Beginning and Ending the Music Class: Tune In, Some Love Coffee, Very Nice to Know You.
- Holiday/Seasonal Songs: Halloween, Tutti Frutti Monsters, Trick or Treat, Turkey and Stuffing, Spin the Dreidel, Christmas Train, Special Valentine.
- Songs for the Older Elementary Student: A-B-C Safari, One Potato Two, Rico's Pizza Restaurant, Who Has the Button?
- Songs for General Use: Helicopter Pilot, I'm Locked in a Candy Store, I See Someone, It's Magic, Tell Me Tell Me Wizard, Tutti Frutti Ice Cream, Who Is the Captain?, Who's Next?