Other Side of the Tracks
Music for Dance series
Performers in Assembly - Stefan Amidon (percussion), Sam Amidon (fiddle), Keith Murphy (mandolin, guitar), Thomas Bartlett (piano).
10 tracks, an hour of great dance music or a good listening album for anyone who likes their contra dance tunes served hot. It is music for dance with no specific dances in mind, but is intended to supplement the New England Dancing Master's CD's that go along with the Chimes of Dunkirk (815520) and Listen to the Mockingbird (815521) collections, and for any other dancing being done in the classroom.
1) Martin O'Connor/Jenny Picking Cockles 6:26
2) Charis (Bartlett)/Fading Light (Murphy)/Up on the Brow (Murphy) 8:34
3) Flying Tent (Murphy) 4:30
4) Old Favorite/Thomas G (Bartlett)/Ali Farka Toure (Bartlett) 8:12
5) Big Red (Phillippe Varlet)/Dairy Reel 6:20
6) Hickory Jack (from Luther Stron) 5:32
7) On the Danforth (Murphy)/Thomas Shrug March (Bartlett) 7:11
8) The Coming Dawn (Murphy)/Thomas Jig (Bartlett) 6:49
9) Toast 6:45
10) Hughie Traver's/Connelly's 6:51
No reviews available.
© 2017 West Music Company