The ProMark Dan Fyffe DFP250 Hard Rubber Mallets feature a hard rubber head, which provides maximum articulation on xylophone. 11/32" birch handles provide maximum control.
- The DFP250 is a ideal for an articulate tone on xylophone or upper range marimba; can also be applied to auxiliary percussion instruments such as woodblocks
- Length: 16 27/64" Head Size: 1.125 x 1.125"
- Designed specifically for usage in the classroom, these mallets are designed to be durable while also budget friendly
- Features a 1 1/8" hard rubber head on a birch shaft
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Diameter: 0.344 in / 0.87mm
Length: 16-7/16 in / 41.71 cm
Handle Material: Birch
Head Material: Rubber