The ProMark JW3 Jim Wunderlich Medium Marimba Mallets feature a round synthetic core with brass inserts and a layer of latex wrapped in synthetic yarn. The JW3 provides medium articulation and balanced tone. Finished birch handles have an ultra-smooth finish with a silky texture that feels similar to rattan but without the level of flexibility.
- The JW3 is one of the most diverse of Jim Wunderlich's signature marimba mallets. These mallets will cover the marimba from end to end, but have a particularly smooth, rich sound in the middle of the instrument. Buy a set of these and mix and match other
- Length: 17" Head Size: 1.52 x 1.80"
- The JW3 features a rubber-like synthetic core wrapped tightly with durable synthetic yarn on a lacquered birch shaft for a smooth finish with maximum strength
- Durable enough for outdoor environments, but the lush tone of these mallets is an appropriate and tasteful choice for indoor concert or marching settings
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Diameter: 0.335 in / 8.51mm
Length: 17 in / 43.18 cm
Handle Material: Birch
Head Material: Yarn