Rhythm Sticks Rock
By Georgiana Stewart
Students can use rhythm sticks to tap, twist and rock along to cool music from rock 'n' roll to calypso and salsa to classical. Activities include a rocket to the moon and rocking with the dinosaurs, using signal sticks to help planes land safely home, pretending you're monkeys and more. Narrated activities are creative and include imaginative play, partner activities, a circle game, twisting, a twirl dance, safety concepts and more. The guide includes lyrics, instructions and important concepts that are addressed in each activity.
For ages 4-7.
1. Tap, Twirl and Twist (Music: original)
2. Dinosaur Tap (Music: Alley-Oop)
3. Lightning Sticks (Music: Greased Lightning)
4. Silly Sticks (Music: Theme from "The Monkees")
5. Rhythm Taps (Music: Do Wha Diddy)
6. Rockin' Rockets (Music: original)
7. When the Saints Come Marching In (Music: traditional)
8. Rockin' Rhythm Sticks (Music: Baby, That Is Rock and Roll)
9. Fiddlesticks (Music: original)
10. Tappin' to the Classics (classical themes set to a rock beat)
11. Signal Sticks (Music: original)
12. Sticks on the Move (Music: I Like to Move It)
13. The Challenge Game (Music: original)
14. Tappin' Round with Me (Music: Rock This World)
15. Baby, That Is Rock 'N Roll (Instrumental)
16. Alley-Oop (Instrumental)
17. When the Saints Come Marching In (Instrumental)
No reviews available.
© 2017 West Music Company