Rubank Advanced Method Book 2 for French Horn
By: H. Voxman and William Gower
The Rubank Advanced Method Book 2 has been used by generations of music teachers and students. Book 2 is intended to follow the elementary, intermediate, and advanced book 1 methods, but can be used at any time and in conjunction with or as a supplement to any other study books. The Rubank Advanced method provides a complete pedagogy, presenting scales and arpeggios, articulation studies, duet repertoire, and solos to use for contest preparation.
• Scales and Arpeggios All of the major and minor keys from 3 - 5 sharps and flats are covered in Book 2
• Melodic Interpretation Including 20+ contest level duets in each book
• Solo Preparation Six contest level solos included
• Articulation Studies Specialized for each instrument
• Exercises in Fingering (woodwinds), Flexibility (brass) and Sticking (percussion)
• Ornamentation All types are introduced
No reviews available.
© 2017 West Music Company