Salsa, Soul & Swing
Dances for Kids
Four popular Salsa dances, 5 great Soul choreographed classics, and 3 Swing tunes for dancing to the fabulous big band sound of the 40s. The dances are easy to do and will energize kids to enjoy many benefits such as socialization skills, exercise and an understanding of different rhythms. The songs represent 3 great eras of music - the 40s, 50s and 60s and today's popular Latin sound. The guide includes lyrics and directions for the dances.
For ages 4-10.
1. The Cup of Life (Merengue)
2. Shake a Tail Feather (the Bird)
3. In the Mood (The Continental)
4. Get on Your Feet (The Grapevine line dance and The Jazz Clap)
5. Land of a 1000 Dances (The Pony)
6. Little Brown Jug (Flying Charleston line danceand Standard Charleston)
7. Soul Man (The Shadow Boxer)
8. Rhythm Divine (Salsa)
9. Take the "A" Train (Shorty George and The Black Bottom)
10. Freeway of Love (Electric Bus Stop line dance)
11. I Need to Know (The Cha Cha)
12. Twist and Shout (Shimmy)
No reviews available.
© 2018 West Music Company