Smart Rhythms Vol. II
By Linda Miller
CD-ROM with SMART Notebook files
Grades K - 6
This collection of interactive SMART Notebook files is a comprehensive resource for teaching, practicing and assessing rhythms. The 14 SMART Notebook files included use ten levels of rhythms.
Level 1: Quarter notes and rests, two eighth notes together
Level 2: Adds half notes and rests and whole notes and rests
Level 3: Adds four sixteenth notes together
Level 4: Adds an eighth note with two sixteenth notes
Level 5: Adds syncopation (eighth note, quarter note, eighth note)
Level 6: Adds single eighth notes
Level 7: Adds 3/4 time signature and dotted half notes
Level 8: Adds eight note triplets
Level 9: Adds a dotted eighth note with a sixteenth note
Level 10: Adds 6/8 time and dotted quarter note
The more than 120 activities include reading, listening, notating and composing with rhythms. Games are engaging - students will have fun while learning to read, write and compose with rhythms.
Audio recordings of every flashcard are included. There is also a file that gives teachers ALL of the rhythm flash cards used in this collection as individual flash cards. Additional assessment suggestions are included in the Read Me file.
1. Rhythm Flash cards (Reading) Levels 1 - 10
2. Clear the Field (Reading) Levels 1 - 10
3. Go! Go! Ostinato! Levels 1 - 10
4. Line 'Em Up (Reading) Levels 1 - 10
5. Rhythm Band Rondo (Compositon) Levels 1 - 10
6. Crash (Reading) Levels 1 - 10
7. Practice Makes Perfect (Assessment) Levels 1 - 10
8. Sing and Ring (Reading) Levels 1 -10
9. The Name Game (Listening) Levels 1 - 9
10. Marching Drills (Reading) Levels 1 - 10
11. Rhythm Rehearsal (Rhythm Erase) Levels 1 - 10
12. See You Later Alligator (Create)
13. Call to Order (Listening and Notating)
14. Flashcard Resources (Levels 1 - 10)
No reviews available.
© 2018 West Music Company