Songs for Schools
Music for Children series Supplement
By Keith Bissell
Nine mostly Canadian folk songs for voices (unison, 2- and 3-part) and Orff instruments. Most show vocal parts on the treble and bass clefs.
1. O Bury Me Not on the Lone Prairie (cowboy song)
2. The Blooming Bright Star of Belle Isle (Canadian folk song) - soprano melody with alto and bass clef parts humming
3. She's Like the Swallow (Canadian folk song) treble clef vocal
4. As Jimmy Went a-Hunting (Canadian folk song) - treble clef descant and bass clef vocal
5. En Roulant ma Boule - treble and bass clef vocal lines
6. The False Young Man (Canadian folk song) treble clef vocal line
7. Paddle Your Canoe, My Boys - bass clef vocal
8. Madam, Madam, You Came Courting - treble and bass clef vocal lines
9. Down by the Fair River (Canadian folk song) - treble and bass clef vocal lines
No reviews available.
© 2018 West Music Company