In the early years of Fender, the Telecaster quickly became an everyman’s guitar because of its versatile sound, ease of playing and reasonable cost. The new Classic Vibe Telecaster ’50s in Butterscotch Blonde delivers on that original promise. Features include a gorgeous new Butterscotch Blonde finish on a pine body, and a vintage-tint gloss fast-action maple neck with 21 medium-jumbo frets and modern 9.5” fretboard radius. Setting this guitar apart from its Classic Vibe Telecaster ’50s Vintage Blonde brother is a custom set of alnico 5 single-coil pickups that provide warmth and clarity and enough punch for country, blues, rock and jazz.
- Body: Pine
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: S/S (Single/Single)
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele® Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Strings-Thru-Body Tele® Bridge with 3 Brass Barrel Saddles
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome Dome Style
- Strings: Fender® USA NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass®, and the distinctive headstock and bodies commonly found on the Strat®, Tele®, and P Bass® are trademarks of the Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation.
Fender® Musical Instruments (excluding accessories) may not be shipped outside the USA.