Standard of Excellence Enhanced Book 2 – Bassoon
Bruce Pearson has created the definitive method for band: Standard of Excellence Enhanced Comprehensive Band Method, Book 2. This lesson book combines a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening, composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies. Each Standard of Excellence book includes audio access to all the full band accompaniments and the revolutionary Pyware practice and assessment software - iPAS. The complete accompaniments and inspiring software will be welcomed by conductors, and students will find the new package makes practicing not only fun — but effective, too! The result is a very complete band method.
The Standard of Excellence Book 2 method includes:
• Full color drawings and color-coding of important text and music motivate and inform.
• Three starting systems help insure positive results in any beginning situation.
• For... Only exercises (i.e. For Flutes Only) offer idiomatic solutions to the unique challenges of each instrument.
• “Excellerators” (advanced supplemental exercises) reinforce and enrich performance basics.
• Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, encourages multicultural study.
• Achievement Lines and Go For Excellence! test lines ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments.
• A built-in reward system motivates students and encourages musical growth.
• Expanded 48-page part books (instead of the usual 32 pages) provide added reinforcement of musical skills.
• Interactive Pyware Assessment Software (iPAS), for Windows or Mac, takes students through the entire book and provides numeric performance scores.
No reviews available.
© 2018 West Music Company