Save when purchasing as a set!
Many of our customers ask for assistance with choosing combinations of Orff instruments for their program.
The West-11 Studio 49 Combination includes a set of 14 Studio 49 Orff instruments with Grillodur (fiberglass) xylophones.
- 2 - BXG 2000 - Grillodur (Fiberglass) Bass Xylophone (201748)
- 3 - AXG 2000 - Grillodur (Fiberglass) Alto Xylophone (201744)
- 2 - SX 2000 - Grillodur (Fiberglass) Soprano Xylophone (201762)
- 1 - BM 2000 - Bass Metallophone (201043)
- 1 - AM 2000 - Alto Metallophone (201042)
- 1 - SM 2000 - Soprano Metallophone (201049)
- 2 - AGd - Alto Glockenspiel (200788)
- 2 - SGd - Soprano Glockenspiel (200795)
All the Studio 49 Orff Instrument Combinations include F# and Bb bars and the appropriate mallets.
Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Show all answers
| Sort by
Has anyone used the WEST11 instruments? I am buying a set of Orff instruments for my school and I am wondering about the quality of this series.
Best Answer: STUDIO 49 will probably outlast most of the other brands.