By Ruth Boshkoff
Folk songs and traditional rhymes arranged in two and three parts, organized sequentially to teach part-singing skills in the early grades; a few simple parts for Orff instruments.
For grade 1 to 5 or 6.
- Queen Queen Caroline (speech and body percussion with rhythmic ostinato)
- Bell Horses (voice and body percussion)
- Little Things (2 or 3-part round with optional instruments)
- Fred the Frog (speech and movement with 1 ostinato part)
- Do Do L'enfant Do (song with optional recorder and nonpitched percussion)
- Riding in a Buggy Miss Mary Jane (3-part song)
- Bubble Gum (chant with 2 spoken ostinati)
- Swing Low Sweet Chariot (2-part song with optional piano)
- Sarasponda (2-part song with optional dulcimer)
- Down in the Valley (2-part song with optional bass xylophone)
- Some People (3-part round with 2 vocal ostinati)
- Mairi's Wedding (2 equal voices with vocal bordun)
- Go Down Moses (3 parts)
- Tattie Soup (3 parts)
- Greensleeves (2-part song with optional recorder and guitar)
- Scarborough Fair (2 choirs)
Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Show all answers
| Sort by
Why did you choose this?
West Music Store