Protecting your valuable instrument is Wenger’s mission. Their Stringed Instrument Mobile Storage Racks feature soft rungs and supports which provide exceptional protection against accidental scuffs, scratches, scrapes, and although a multi-instrument rack doesn’t seem like it would be very maneuverable, the Wenger 6-Unit Cello Rack’s hard rubber swivel casters made getting it around practice and performance spaces a breeze.
- Lower cross supports are plywood core laminated panels with flexible soft PVC edging to protect instruments.
- Upper cross supports are plywood core laminated panels with PVC bonded edging to protect instruments.
- End panels are 3/4" thick formaldehyde free industrial grade composite wood with polyester laminate finish in Wenger standard colors.
- Edging is 1/8" radiused PVC.
- Racks have 2-1/2" swivel casters in yellow zinc finish for easy transport. Front casters are locking.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified.
- All racks include brass bow pegs.
- Holds instruments 1/4 sized and up.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- Assembly required.
Available in two size and finish options:
4-Unit Rack (55 lbs)
49-3/8" long x 29" deep x 47" high
- Item 530474 - Cherry Finish
- Item 530475 - Maple Finish
6-Unit Rack (66 lbs)
73-1/8" long x 29" deep x 47" high
- Item 530476 - Cherry Finish
- Item 530477 - Maple Finish
Please note: this item ships direct from the manufacturer.
Click here for the Wenger Assembly Instructions.
Click here for the Wenger Technical Sheet.