Protecting valuable instruments during transport and storage is at the core of Wenger's product offering. Wenger's Stringed Instrument Mobile Storage Racks provide exceptional protection for these prized instruments. Soft rungs and supports cradle the instruments, protecting them from dings and scratches. And hard rubber swivel casters make rolling through doorways and anywhere in your facility easy.
- Lower cross supports are plywood core laminated panels with flexible soft PVC edging to protect instruments.
- Upper cross supports are plywood core laminated panels with PVC bonded edging to protect instruments.
- End panels are 3/4" thick formaldehyde free industrial grade composite wood with polyester laminate finish in Wenger standard colors.
- Edging is 1/8" radiused PVC.
- Racks have 2-1/2" swivel casters in yellow zinc finish for easy transport. Front casters are locking.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified.
- All racks include brass bow pegs.
- Holds instruments 1/4 sized and up.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- Assembly required.
Available in two size and finish options:
4-Unit Rack (55 lbs)
49-3/8" long x 29" deep x 47" high
- Item 530474 - Cherry Finish
- Item 530475 - Maple Finish
6-Unit Rack (66 lbs)
73-1/8" long x 29" deep x 47" high
- Item 530476 - Cherry Finish
- Item 530477 - Maple Finish
Please note: this item ships direct from the manufacturer.
Click here for the Wenger Assembly Instructions.
Click here for the Wenger Technical Sheet.