Add a whole new level to your musical and theatrical classroom activities – literally! Wenger Stage Boxes are a great tool for transforming your teaching space, the only limit is your imagination! Wenger knows that the safety of your students is very important, so these molded, one-piece boxes are made from a durable polyethylene that won’t fall apart or chip with heavy classroom use; and they’re lightweight with built-in handles to make transportation and rearranging hassle-free. Wenger Stage boxes come in a variety of sizes that easily connect together without any tools. When your activities are finished, Wenger Stage Boxes stack compactly and out of the way.
- Lightweight and safer to stack.
- Molded polyethylene construction provides durability and longevity.
- Shell has skid resistant texture molded into surface for added security and sure-footedness.
- Rubber feet prevent box from moving/slipping on smooth surfaces.
- Black color is through the entire surface so scratches are not as visible.
- Endless possibilities because boxes can be combined and connected for any activity.
- No tools required to connect boxes.
- Hollow underside for carrying or storing miscellaneous items.
- Molded thru-handles for easy transportation by one person.
- Protruding feet nest in recessed pockets to allow boxes to stack securely.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty.
Available in 3 sizes:
- Large, Model 029A105 (Item# 530349)
24" long x 24" wide x 18" high
- Medium, Model 029A104 (Item# 530350)
18" long x 12" wide x 16" high
- Small, Model 029A103 (Item# 530351)
16" long x 12" wide x 8" high
Also sold as a set of 3 (1 of each):
- Model 029A098 (Item# 530348)
Click here for the Technical Sheet.