The perfect riser for choirs on the go! Tourmaster is the only choral riser truly designed to go where you go. Whether it's up stairs or around tight corners, each Tourmaster choral riser folds up flat and rolls with the stability and ease of a two-wheel cart. They're easy for anyone to maneuver, transport and set-up. Once in place, it takes just 10 seconds to unfold and lock into the upright position. No other comparable riser sets up so easily or stores in less space.
- One-piece design makes set-up extremely fast.
- Easily travels up and down stairs and around tight corners.
- Foot pedal activated cross brace locks or releases leg structure automatically.
- One person set-up for 4' model; two person set-up for 6' model.
- Quality construction stands up to years of rough treatment.
- Narrow footprint for compact storage.
- Heavy-duty wheels and built-in stair glides.
- Grey metallic powder-coat finish.
- Steps are bolted to understructure for maximum security and reduced riser noise.
- Steps can be removed and reversed to create semi-circular or straight arrangements as group size changes.
- Optional backrail and siderail available for all models.
- Backrails comply with OSHA standards and can extend the full riser width to create a continuous backrail when multiple units are placed side-by-side.
- Carpet Color = Grey (Standard)
- 15 year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Item 530468 - 6ft, 3-Step, 18" step Riser (130 lbs)
- Item 530469 - 4ft, 3-Step, 18" step Riser (103 lbs)
Optional Backrails (Pictured):
- Item 530470 - 6ft Backrail (31 lbs)
- Item 530471 - 4ft Backrail (24 lbs)
Optional Siderails Set (Pictured):
- Item 530472 - Set of 2 (48 lbs) - Siderails work on all sizes.
Please note: this item ships direct from the manufacturer.
This item ships via truck, and therefore, expedited shipping is not available. This item has a flat rate shipping charge. For more information on truck delivery, please contact us at (800) 397-9378.
Click here to download the Wenger Technical Sheet.
Click here to download the Wenger Product Sheet.