To protect your instrument and all its components with our Clarinet Care Kit. It has everything you’ll need to keep your clarinet in tiptop condition; making is perfect for beginning players.
- Pull the attached string of the moisture swab through the body of the clarinet from the bell to the small end to absorb moisture after play.
- Quickly and easily clean the mouthpiece with water or dry with the mouthpiece brush.
- Buy reeds less often by protecting them with the included reedguard when not in use.
- Apply the mouthpiece patches to reduce mouthpiece scratches and to make mouths more comfortable.
- Preserve your clarinets cork by applying protective cork grease to allow joints to come easily together.
- The thumb rest cushion promotes proper hand position and will relax hand tension.
- Read the included instructions to learn more about how to care for your clarinet with our kit.
- 1 Moisture Swab with Attached String
- 1 Mouthpiece Brush
- 1 Reedguard
- 2 Mouthpiece Patches
- 1 Tube of Cork Grease
- 1 Thumb Rest Cushion
- 1 Set of Care Instructions
Browse 1 question and 1 answer
Show all answers
| Sort by
Why did you choose this?
West Music Store