Protect your musical investment with our Trumpet Care Kit. The set includes everything a beginning trumpeter will need to maintain and protect their trumpet.
- Use the polishing cloth to wipe finger prints, dust, and debris away. Regularly lubricate the valves by placing a few drops of oil on the piston’s surface.
- The mouthpiece can be cleaned under warm water and dish soap with the mouthpiece brush.
- To clean out the valve casings use the valve casing brush.
- Run the snake through the body of the instrument and the tuning slides after play to absorb moisture. Before reassembling the trumpet, run tuning slide grease on the inner slides.
- Be sure to read the included instructions for more details on how to care for a trumpet using our kit.
- 1 Polishing Cloth
- 1 Bottle of Valve Oil
- 1 Jar of Tuning Slide Grease
- 1 Vinyl Trumpet Snake
- 1 Brass Mouthpiece Brush
- 1 Valve Casing Brush
- 1 Set of Care Instructions