World Music Drumming is an engaging program that includes drumming, singing, moving, playing xylophone and recorders, and it has been incorporated into over 20,000 schools worldwide. The exciting 20th Anniversary Edition of Will Schmid’s World Music Drumming course has been enhanced with songs and drum ensemble recordings, projectable/ printable pdfs and video demonstrations.
The all-in-one format (book and DVD) includes information and recordings to make using it classroom friendly, especially for new teachers!
The 20th Anniverary Edition includes the following things not found in previous editions:
- Enhanced curriculum sequence with creative ideas and teaching strategies from World Music Drumming faculty and participants, collected from over 20 years of experience
- 16 audio recordings of each ensemble and song with arrangements that have piano/vocal, guitar/bass and xylophone/recorder parts
- 47 "how-to" videos by Will Schmid
- 28 projectable/printable pdfs for cultural enrichment, assessment and ensemble parts
- E-Book with interactive audio, video and pdf icons
- By The Waters Of Babylon
- Everybody Loves Saturday Night
- Funga Alafia
- Ma Teodora
- Pay Me My Money Down
- Take Time In Life
- Water Come A Me Eye