Long Beach Fingerboard Tape Jumbo Roll, Green
Shipping international restrictions confirmation
Long Beach Music Company first opened their doors in 1978 and have grown tremendously since then. They are very proud to design/invent all of their products, most of them being manufactured in the Los Angeles area.
Fingerboard Tape Jumbo Roll, Green
Finally, no more ugly masking tape! And no messy gooey tape residue like you'll have with other tapes. Long Beach Music Company designed these plastic tapes here in the USA to make it easier for students to learn fingering positions. This neat, durable tape can be easily and accurately placed on the fingerboard of any string instrument. Be careful what you put on your precious instrument. This tape is acid-free and will not harm the surface of your instrument. Each jumbo roll is 300" long and 1/8" wide, enough for as many as 75 strips.
- Jumbo roll is 300" long & 1/8" wide
- Get approximately 75 strips out of each jumbo roll
- One jumbo roll is enough for 25 violins (1st, 2nd, & 3rd finger positions)
- For violin, viola, cello, bass, and all string instruments
- Acid-free tape will not harm your fingerboard
- Specially designed adhesive, no gooey mess!
|Brand Name||Long Beach|