On-Stage SXS7101B Saxophone Stand w/Peg
Shipping international restrictions confirmation
Founded on a promise of affordability, durability, and innovation, On-Stage Stands products are used every day in studios, showrooms, and on stages everywhere. On-Stage Stands has become a leader, changing how musicians display, support, and protect their prized instruments and equipment. Professionals and amateurs all over the world put their trust in On-Stage Stands.
On-Stage Saxophone Stand w/Peg
The SXS7101B Alto/Tenor Saxophone Stand with Flute Peg holds a tenor or an alto sax and also includes a removable peg for holding a flute or clarinet, providing quick one-handed access to multiple instruments. Two yokes securely hold a sax upright so it doesn't lie on its keys or other delicate parts. The tilt-back angle of the yoke shaft provides weight balance that prevents tipping or falling. Rubber padding at all contact points increases grip while protecting the sax's finish and nonslip feet inhibit unwanted movement of the base. For convenient storage and transportation, the base folds down and detaches from the yoke shaft.
- Secure storage for, and convenient access to, an alto or a tenor sax
- Built-in peg provides a safe place to store a flute or clarinet next to your sax
- Padding on the contact surfaces protects the instrument finish from scratches and dents
- Two yokes securely hold a sax upright so it doesn't lie on its keys or other delicate parts
- Base Spread: 18"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Finish: Black Powder Coat Finish