KAT Percussion MalletKAT 8.5 Pro 3-Octave Keyboard Percussion Controller
Shipping international restrictions confirmation
The Kat Percussion MalletKAT 8.5 Pro offers a standard 3-octave design that can be expanded to 4 or 5 octaves. Using true FSR sensing technology, the MalletKAT is the world’s most powerful MIDI percussion mallet controller.
The malletKAT comes with 127 Factory Setups designed to work with General MIDI sound Modules and 127 programmable User Setups that include features like Splitting, Layering, Poly/Mono Modes, and more. The MalletKAT is an incredibly expressive and powerful alternative to traditional marimba and vibraphone instruments.
The gigKAT 2 has 256 voices of polyphony and can play simultaneously on all 16 MIDI channels. Finally, you can leave the computer home! Everything is done for you. Just call up the user kit on the malletKAT and enjoy. The sound set includes many vibes, marimbas, timpani, steel pan, chimes, bells, xylophone, crotales, and orchestral and Latin hand percussion and drum sets. The gigKAT 2 also provides hundreds of non-percussion sounds, like pianos, basses, guitars, strings, horns, organs, and electric pianos. Your imagination only limits you. There has never been a module like this before.
Unit Dimensions: 47″ x 11″ x 2.5″. Unit Weight: 15 lbs.
KAT Percussion MalletKAT 8.5 Pro 3-Octave Keyboard Percussion Controller features:
- Clambusters – to help silence the occasional “missed note”
- Two independent MIDI outs allows MIDI routing to synths and computer separately
- Standard 5-pin MIDI cable – for direct connection to your external synth or audio card
- Sustain pedal
- Footswitch for configuring your sound directly on the MalletKAT
- PitPads – a sturdy, protective surface to prolong the life of your pads
|Brand Name||KAT Percussion|