We want to make it easy for you to start playing your malletSTATION right out of the box. This bundle does just that. We've put together everything you need to start utilizing the tremendous features of the malletSTATION from the get-go!
Pearl's EM1 malletSTATION comes out of the box ready to play. They include the accessories needed to plug in and go, but we've added a few more to make sure you've got everything you need to start gigging with your EM1
Our EM1 Club Bundle comes with two mounting posts as well as two durable tripod stands to provide a stable playing surface. For added protection and portability we've included a padded case with wheels that has storage space for the stands as well as the EM1 with the mounting plates installed. This kit comes with an expression pedal and a sustain pedal to utilize more of the features of the malletSTATION. For better sound quality and control, we’ve upgraded the portable PA speaker (included with our Home Bundle) to a 12” Yamaha PA and included a PreSonus USB audio interface, as well as all the necessary cables. Use the portable trap tray to keep your device and audio interface close by for when you need to make on the fly adjustments.
malletSTATION Home Bundle Contents:
- Pearl EM1 malletSTATION 3.0 Octave USB Midi Controller
- 2 Pearl PEMM Electronic Drum Mounts
- 2 Pearl ES1080S Tripod malletSTATION Stands
- Pearl PSCEM1C Semi-Hard malletSTATION Bag w/ Wheels
- PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface
- On-Stage KSP100 Universal Sustain Pedal
- Boss EV-30 Dual Expression Pedal
- 2 Rapco Proformance PRP-10 Instrumental Cable, 10 Feet (expression pedal and speaker cable)
- Yamaha DBR12 Powered Speaker, 12 Inch
- On-Stage SS7761B Aluminum Speaker Stand
- Hercules DS800B Percussion Table
Each EM1 malletSTATION also comes with a dowloadable version of Pearl's malletSTATION Editor software for Windows and Mac. A web-based version of this program is avaialble as well. Download links can be found at www.pearl-electronics-support.com/malletstation/
Presonus Studio One 4 Artist is also included with each purchase. This DAW allows users to record, edit and perform right out of the box! You will need to register your EM1 by visiting www.pearlmalletstation.com where you will receive the Product Key needed to download the software. Navigate to the "Downloads" tab for step by step instructions.
As always, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need assistance accessing this software.